How would you define leadership excellence for your organisation? What is the difference between a good leader and a leader that demonstrates the qualities of excellence? Would you recognise it?
At Sareos a ‘leader’ is anyone who leads by example and influences change, which may seem cliché, but it does in fact deliver unimaginable results! Why? Because it improves engagement, changes behaviour and increases productivity!
By consistently demonstrating the attitudes and behaviours you value, you and your leaders speak volumes about what your company values i.e., the attitudes, behaviours, methodology your teams learn to follow. Every leader’s attitude and behaviour casts a shadow and tells a story about what he or she values…what does your shadow say about you?
Does the ‘tone from the top’ resonate throughout your organisation or does it get diluted in the middle or lost at the bottom?
Today’s business leaders face unprecedented business issues and challenges in an ever-changing complex global business environment. This means that the skill sets required for effective leadership today (and for the future) demand new and innovative training methods and programmes that prepare your leaders for the key roles they play in supporting your organisations success.
At Sareos, we can offer the leaders at each level in your organisation a pathway to leadership excellence from Supervisor and Team Leader to CEO.
Your training solution will provide a systemic approach to leadership development and builds a motivated, engaged, loyal workforce capable of reaching new levels of productivity for your business. We will teach your leaders the critical leadership skills to ensure long-term company success with measurable results and bottom-line benefit e.g.:
- Executives – how to define strategy, desired results and lead by example
- Senior Leaders – how to communicate and direct work practices / processes to execute strategy
- Team Leaders – how to develop individuals to perform
- Individuals – how to deliver results through productive collaborative behaviours
What will be the result?
An engaged workforce – one with the right people, in the right roles, doing the right thing, in the right way and loving it – is core to business success. Our leadership development training prepares your employees at every level to play their part in the short, medium and long-term success of your organisation.
Whatever your needs, your programme will provide the skills, knowledge, attitude and behaviours your leaders need to master the challenges of the modern workplace. Here are some proven benefits of putting our leadership excellence training at the heart of your organisation:
- Learn proven leadership strategies and best practices to use in your organisation
- Develop and communicate your leadership vision so that it is heard and delivered at all levels in your organisation
- Learn strategies that will increase employee engagement and foster individual responsibility across your organisation
- Establish and maintain effective systems and structures to meet your goals
- Inspire commitment and leadership development in others
- Implement you own action plan to align your vision, goals and continued development
The Sareos Difference
Our expert trainers will equip your leadership candidates with the necessary capability to ensure their teams excel, enabling them to skillfully foster a collaborative environment in which your business will thrive.
The key characteristics that distinguish our leadership training programmes are:
- Certainty to meet the unique needs of your organisation
- Flexibility to meet the individual development needs of all participants, at all levels in your organisation
- Suitability to a wide variety of Industry Sectors
- Sensitivity to your company’s business culture
- Where necessary, relevance to your country’s ethnic and cultural identity
- Flexible learning options
- ILM endorsement or accreditation
If you are seeking a leadership development training programme that offers flexibility, expertise, and created to meet your specific needs – quality assured through the ILM – please contact Sareos.
We look forward to working with you and helping your organisation make even better commercial decisions, drive revenue and strategic growth.